Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Things I like about Louisville so far...

1. EVERYTHING is green. Seriously, there are trees everywhere and they mow the grass like every two days because it grows that fast.

2. Every night between 9 and 9:30 the fireflies come out. There is a big field in the middle of the campus and all the buildings line up around it. There are bushes and trees and lots of places to sit and such, and if you go out at the right time you will see all the fireflies. Hundreds. Seriously. I am not kidding. It's like late-night glittery grass. Beautiful.

3.Chik-fil-a, Cracker Barrel, and Shake 'n shake.

4. There are some great "characters" here as Caleb likes to call them. It makes driving down the road an humorous adventure every time.

5. It's hot here. Everyday is hot. I really like hot. It's a blessing.

6. THERE IS A SIX FLAGS HERE!

7. THERE IS ALSO A SWEET ZOO!


More to come later...

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I must say I really enjoy the fireflies too! Tonight has been wonderfully cool and less humid which I find more delightful.